Monday, October 26, 2015

ODD - a review


on October 15, 2015
Pretty disjointed, but do note that I bought the second book in the series.


By Gendotte on October 23, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
This is an odd series to rate. The story gets 5 stars, at least the plot. But I have found myself going back time after time to try to figure just what the hell the author is trying to say. This world is so disjointed that after 3 books I still can't figure what really happened to good old earth. I suppose that magick is somehow involved, considering dragons. And this guy who sheds vermin.
There just does not seem to be much in the way of continuity here.
All that being said, I spent my hard earned money on the entire series because I wanted to see what happens next.
It's not my kind of book, but it is my kind of story. Maybe it will be yours.


Dear Gendotte,Thanks for taking the time to finish the story and write your thoughts. Glad to talk about the world anytime.  I like the word odd. - nq


No comments:

Post a Comment